Well I went to my first class at the House of Mayhem on Thursday. The class was the A.O.V. training camp, which has rotating instructors, so it wasn't with my mentor, and I would be able to learn a wide variety of styles. It was pretty cool, I was the only one there at the time, even though normally there are more people. So since I was the only one there, it was kind of awkward... at first. Eventually I got used to it, and I guess it was better, since the instructor primarily focused on me, with no distractions. As for the class, the first thing we did was warm up by stretching and doing drills that the Academy of Villains (AOV, the dance crew there) does. After that, he taught me a popping choreo that they performed for one of their shows. It was to a dubstep song, I never asked the song name though... but it was pretty dope. Eventually I would want to be able to make choreography like that, and maybe even better choreo. In the meantime... I think I would be going to classes on Thursday, for the AOV training camp with rotating instructors, and on Friday, for the Hip Hop Choreo class that my mentor teaches. But tomorrow I won't able to go to her class because I have plans to go to the winter guard concert at school. So... yeah. I wonder whats in store for me at the next class I attend next week....
Time Logged This Time: 1 hr 30 min
Time Logged In Total: 1 hr 30 min
Yeh. I wonder how many hours ima total up...
-Austin Gumban

You will have NO problem accumulating 15 hours! :) I wonder how many you will end up with at the end...
ReplyDelete