So I went to the A.O.V training camp class again today. Since the class has rotating instructors, it was a different person teaching the class. I was the only one again, but I think thats better than a class of ten or more people. It was basically the same thing, we stretched first, then I learned a choreo after, but I learned a different choreo than last time. It was from one of their shows that they performed at World of Dance. I registered as a student at the studio, and payed for the rest of the classes for the month, so it's cheaper. Tomorrow, I'll be going to my mentor's class for the first time, to learn more choreo. Then I'll ask her about making choreo, and how she does it. Can't wait to start making choreo to different songs and then show her and others there for feedback. I'm kinda excited.
Time Logged This Time: 2 hrs
Time Logged In Total: 3 hrs 30 min
Yeh. I wonder how many hours ima total up...
-Austin Gumban

No comments:
Post a Comment