Me.

My photo
Choreography for Senior Project. Yaaay...

18th class

Today, we learned a fairly easy choreo today that consisted of a lot of hip hop grooves. I think this was because we had two new people in the class. It was fairly easy and fun, and I had no problems keeping up, I added my own style when grooving. I also noticed that I got better at "marking" the choreo. It is when we listen to the music, and watch the teacher do the choreo. While that is happening, we would either follow along with short movements, or just think about it. It is used to learn which parts of the song matches with the choreo. So basically, I got better at practicing while following along. The next thing I would need to do is choose and/or create choreography that I will use for my Senior Presentation.


Time Logged This Time: 1 hr
Time Logged In Total: 19 hrs
Yesh.

-Austin Gumban

No comments:

Post a Comment