Me.

My photo
Choreography for Senior Project. Yaaay...

17th class

Today, I showed my mentor the choreo that was started last week. In the previous post, I failed to mention that one of the criteria she gave us for creating the choreo was to do something on the floor. So to fulfill that criteria, I just kneeled on my knees, did a simple spin, and stood up. Overall, the choreo was pretty short. It was only about 15 seconds long.
The choreo we learned today was to a rock song, to add a little variety. But just because it's to a different song genre rather than something such as hip hop or dubstep, doesn't mean that we would have to overall change the style. For example, it was somewhat just like a hip hop choreography. Another thing, was that this choreo was very fast. So I worked on trying to be sharper. But that was hard to do since I had trouble keeping up with this choreo. I just need to get better at learning "hard hitting" and fast choreos quicker.

Time Logged This Time: 1 hr
Time Logged In Total: 18 hrs
Yesh.

-Austin Gumban

No comments:

Post a Comment