Me.

My photo
Choreography for Senior Project. Yaaay...

14th Class

Today I learned another hip hop style choreo that wasn't too hard. I believe that I got even better at focusing on myself, rather than looking at other people. Although we learned a lot of choreography, I never fell behind, even though hip hop isn't exactly my forte. Since I was on par with everybody else, I was able to fix small details without worry of losing focus for upcoming new parts of choreo. I think I'm gradually getting better at retaining new info, choreography-wise. It seems like my mentor doesn't need to focus on me as much lately because I have been keeping up for the most part. But every now and then I miss some details that she corrects. For example, sometimes when in a choreo, there might be a part where we would just be standing. She would tell me that I need to have my feet together, and when I would look in the mirror, there would be some space in between my feet. So I need to work more on being aware of what I'm doing with my body.

Time Logged This Time: 1 hr
Time Logged In Total: 16 hrs
Yesh.

-Austin Gumban

No comments:

Post a Comment