Me.

My photo
Choreography for Senior Project. Yaaay...

15th Class

Today I learned another piece to a dubstep song. Nothing much was different. Just practiced retaining info, motions, and body awareness. I kept up fairly easily because it was in my area of comfort. Of course I had some problems though. For instance, there was a part in the song where we do a series of quick movements. I had it down fairly easily at first, but it was sloppy. I was told that I could do it fine, but I need to do it sharper, which means that I would need to be a bit faster and more precise. Except it's hard to do that since it would be similar flailing around like a robot. So basically I need to work on being sharp and on point when at the necessary areas of the songs and choreos. I think I'm continuing to make progress as I learn more choreography. I also plan on creating a lyrical choreography, rather than to a choreo that ignores the lyrics that is just to the beats.

Time Logged This Time: 1 hr
Time Logged In Total: 17 hrs
Yesh.

-Austin Gumban

No comments:

Post a Comment