Today, I learned a choreography that was made by my mentor, although it it was someone else teaching the class. There were a lot of other people in the class there too, some even in the Academy of Villains crew. This choreo was seemingly even faster and harder than the previous two choreos, combined. -__- All of the people had trouble learning it. Even the person instructing said that it took her about three days to learn it. I ended up being able to do about half of it somewhat okay, but the rest i did badly and messy. The main problem for me this time... was performing it. But that's normal since it was hard, so the next problem I would say that was significant... is memorization, again. I was watching other people again, but eventually I realized what I was doing. So I kept on reminding myself to focus on the mirror and see what I was doing. I think it somewhat helped, but I kept on getting lost, so I had to watch the instructor as we practiced it. At the end of class, we ended up not being able to learn all of the choreo. I need to focus on myself more when I dance.
I still haven't started on making the choreo yet...
Time Logged This Time: 1 hr
Time Logged In Total: 13 hrs
Yeh. I wonder how many hours ima total up...
-Austin Gumban

No comments:
Post a Comment