Me.

My photo
Choreography for Senior Project. Yaaay...

12th Class

Today we learned a somewhat simple and chill choreography that was mostly just simple hip hop grooves. It was a nice break from the hard hitting, fast choreos that I would normally learn. The reason why it was simple, was because it would be taught to the kids auditioning for their youth team tomorrow, on Saturday. Since the choreo was simple, I could focus more on being precise and not looking at others. At the end of the class, I was able to perform the choreography without looking at others. Although it was simple, it still felt nice to be able to do the choreography and focus on other things such as expression, and adding my own style.
I still need to start on that choreography... -.- I just dont know where to start...


Time Logged This Time: 1 hr
Time Logged In Total: 14 hrs
Yeh. I wonder how many hours ima total up...

-Austin Gumban

No comments:

Post a Comment